Content Marketing Coordinator
Starting salary £27K (reviewed at six months)
We are looking to recruit and train a bright, self-motivated, hardworking and ambitious person to be a Content Marketing Coordinator. This role would suit…
Content marketer with an interest in science and healthcare.
Medical writer who wants to get into B-2-B marketing.
Recent graduate with a biomedical background plus proven written skills – for example, a high grade in A level English language or literature who writes articles or similar as a hobby.
Inpharmation specialises in pricing and forecasting pharmaceuticals. It provides market-leading consultancy, software and expert advice to major pharmaceutical and biotech companies around the world. All the top twenty pharmaceutical companies are customers. Inpharmation is known for the quality of it training of both our customers and our employees.
To create and manage the processes and materials needed to drive our business-to-business sales and marketing effort. This important new role will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing, but will liaise extensively with senior management, the sales team, operations, and our modelling and analytics consultants.
In this role you will…
- Understand the key messages for our product offerings – and make sure these are strongly communicated across all our materials.
- Understand Inpharmation’s sales and marketing strategies, and its processes.
- Understand what a sales message is and how to write a strong one.
- Commission, develop, write copy, quality check, proofread, and approve all sales and marketing materials (sales presentations, proposals, sales emails, case studies, deliverables in PowerPoint, LinkedIn content, website content etc.).
- Train the sales team how to write effective proposals and sales emails.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Salesforce CRM and how it can be used to track customers and generate reports to make our sales and marketing efforts more effective.
- Utilise platforms such as LinkedIn to increase Inpharmation’s online presence, track and measure ROI.
- Evaluate Inpharmation’s attendance at industry conferences, track and measure ROI.
We are offering…
- A starting salary of £27,000 (increasing to £29,000 on successful completion of a six‑month probationary period).
- 27 days’ paid holiday each year (plus Bank Holidays).
- A company pension contribution match of 5% of your salary.
- A unique chance to work in an area that is highly valued by the pharmaceutical industry.
- An extraordinary opportunity to acquire a wide range of skills, a broad knowledge base and first-class business skills.
- An ongoing development program tailored to your skill set and abilities. (We know that at the outset nobody has all the skills this job requires but we are looking for someone with the potential to acquire them.)
- A chance to work with like-minded, highly intelligent, innovative, dynamic, hardworking people.
- An environment where everybody’s contribution counts. For a hardworking talented person, this is an opportunity to shine.
- Remuneration that is strongly linked to performance.
- A generous bonus scheme that reflects individual and team performance.
- Have high-level writing skills.
- Understand how to prioritise and direct their actions and communications to the overriding purpose of the job: effective and efficient sales and marketing.
- Be highly literate and numerate.
- Be smart and get things done. A proactive problem solver.
- Have high energy; a team player who can relate to and enthuse a highly skilled and energetic team of colleagues.
- Be happy to work on their own, in a small team, or training a room full of people.
- Be someone who can keep their sense of perspective and humour when things get hectic.
Would be helpful…
- Some experience of sales or supporting B2B sales teams in content marketing.
- Experience proofreading, editing, or writing copy.
- Knowledge or interest in healthcare or pharmaceuticals.
If the sound of this role excites you and you think it might play to your strengths, let’s talk!