£25K starting salary (reviewed at six months)
We are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking and supremely well-organised person to run our marketing and sales support.
Inpharmation provides cutting-edge consultancy helping the global headquarters of the world’s leading pharma companies to set prices and predict demand for their new medicines.
This is a sophisticated, business-to-business environment and our business development executives travel throughout Europe and the USA to win business from our clients. We have grown to a point where we now need a Marketing and Sales Support Manager to help drive our continued growth.
We are looking for someone who is smart and gets things done; someone who is flexible, energetic, pragmatic and tactful. This must be balanced with an eye for detail and good organisational skills.
Here are the main areas of responsibility for this new role:
- Managing our website.
- Managing our conference attendance program.
- Maintaining our sales materials (presentations, case studies etc.)
- Interacting with customers as part of the business development team.
- Managing the content of our propriety system for generating proposals.
- Working as part of a team to generate highly-technical but impactful proposals.
- Managing our business development training materials and events.
- Maintaining our internal sales trackers and databases, and doing research.
As a recent graduate, you are unlikely to have done many of these things before. We have lots of experience training new (and nearly new) graduates, but in order to make this role your own, you must be flexible, motivated and determined to learn on the job.
There are a number of skills that you must bring to the role.
You must have:
- Academic skills. A good degree (2.1 or higher) in either a life-science or a management, business, economics subject.
- Excellent writing skills. (Our written materials have to be highly professional.)
- Great organisational skills. (You will be handling multiple challenging projects.)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Powerful communication skills. Many of our customers are based abroad and speak English as a second language: the onus is on us to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Good listening skills. You will need to take a brief, understand what needs to be done and then do it.
- An eye for detail. You will be involved in creating documents and materials for customers. (A decimal or word in the wrong place could cost us thousands!)
Ideally, but not necessarily, you will have some experience in a sales and marketing environment.
The package we are offering:
- A starting salary of £25,000 reviewed at six months.
- A company pension contribution match of 5%.
- Remuneration strongly linked to your performance.
- A generous bonus scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance of 27 days each year.
This is a full time role.
If you are looking for a multi-faceted and challenging role to get your teeth into, send me your CV with a brief covering letter letting me know why this role is right for you.
Or give me a call…