Inpharmation’s international reference pricing solutions are powered by Flexi-IPR’s database of international reference pricing rules; when you need to bring in more referencing data your affiliates need to be integrated into the reference pricing process.
Building on decades of our web-based data collection platform, Cloud-Sheets is a simple cloud-based data collection portal for your affiliate international reference pricing data:
- A completely adaptive system minimizes affiliate burden to maximize the quality of your insights.
- A simple, natural language user-interface collects all the complex reference pricing data from your affiliates.
- A completely scalable system allows you to capture data from 100 countries and up to 500 users.
Affiliate countries that can be integrated with a Cloud-Sheets data collection module.
- A simple and quick solution: Cloud-Sheets data entry is a simple solution that adapts to the referencing complexity in each country.
- A low-risk solution: Inpharmation’s reference pricing rules database has evolved over time to meet the requirements of the majority of the top-50 global pharma industry. Cloud-Sheets includes maintenance to incorporate new referencing effects as they develop, so your solution remains at the forefront of reference pricing capabilities.
- A secure solution: Minimal data collected in online portal, all communication using SSL encryption with firewalling and on-site security.
- A reliable solution: Built on decades of experience developing online data collection solutions, with 99.9% server uptime to maximize stability.
Reliability, as measured by server uptime.
"Europe's most respected pharma forecasting specialist consultancy.”
Centre for Executive Leadership
Evidence-based affiliate pricing integration
For the past two decades, Inpharmation has championed an approach to strategic international reference pricing analysis that is built upon a solid evidence-base. This means that all Inpharmation’s affiliate pricing integration is based upon:
- The latest international and internal reference pricing methodologies being actively applied.
- Independently-sourced reference pricing data, with direct inputs from national health agencies where available.
- Principles that are actively being applied to minimize price erosion in the real-wold forecasts for top-50 pharma companies.
Included in all Inpharmation’s international pricing project deliverables is delivery and training from Inpharmation; leaders in passing on our knowledge to our customers, in fact 91% of pricing and market access course attendees highly rate our forecasting training.
The evidence behind Inpharmation’s fact-based approach to pricing is meticulously documented in the book Principles of Pharmaceutical Pricing: An Evidence-Based Approach by Inpharmation’s Managing Director, Gary Johnson.