Conjoint analysis is considered the gold-standard of marketing research methodologies. Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific™ conjoint platform has been developed to build on the advantages of traditional conjoint analysis and meet the unique requirements of pharmaceutical market research.
When you need added insight into how your brand fits into the competitive landscape, Inpharmation’s perceptual mapping module can be added to your quantitative market research survey and simulator. Simulators include the following outputs:
- Quadrant analysis based upon a research methodology with 47% reduction in forecast vs. traditional gold standard methodology.*
- Quick and simple multi-dimensional scaling questions to generate perceptual maps showing where your product fits into the market.
- A simulator with up to 15 charts and graphics to display how your brand fits into the market, so you can understand how your brand is positioned against the competition.
*Reduction in relative forecast error for pharma-specific conjoint (n=20) vs. best choice-based conjoint method (n=40).
Data visualizations available to powerfully communicate strategic research results.
Inpharmation’s pharmaceutical perceptual mapping approach has the following advantages:
- Product positioning: quadrant analysis shows not just how your products compares to others, but also how competitive your product is on attributes that are important to the market.
- Perceptual maps: multi-dimensional scaling questions allow you to view perceptual maps of where your products fit into the market.
When you choose Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific™ quantitative market research platform, an Inpharmation questionnaire design expert will guide you through the survey design process. Not only are pitfalls of poor questionnaire design avoided, but you gain access to Inpharmation’s decades of experience helping to translate your strategic business questions into results.
Reduction in forecast error from Inpharmation’s pharma-specific research methodology vs. traditional gold standard methodology.
"Europe's most respected pharma forecasting & pricing specialist consultancy."
Centre for Executive Leadership
Evidence-based market visualization tools for the pharmaceutical industry
For the past two decades, Inpharmation has championed an approach to pharmaceutical conjoint analysis and quantitative market research that is built upon a solid evidence base.
To maximize the value and insights of your market research project, Inpharmation has developed perceptual mapping technology that is quick and easy to administer to respondents. This means that powerful perceptual mapping can be inserted into any online questionnaire. What is more, despite the simplicity, the results are just as valid as with traditional complex techniques.
The evidence-based approach to pharma market research is explained in detail in the book Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research: Evidence-based Surveys by Inpharmation’s founder, Gary Johnson.