Bespoke forecast models are built to your specific pharmaceutical forecast requirements. To maximize the power and stability of your pharma forecast, Inpharmation use FlexiCast as the starting point for all your demand forecasting needs.
FlexiCast is an evidence-based pharma forecasting toolbox. It has been developed by experts, specifically for the challenges faced by pharmaceutical forecasting, business development and marketing teams when building bespoke forecasts.
- A modular approach reduces forecast errors; most new forecasts contain errors. In fact studies show that 94% of spreadsheet models contain serious errors when not built using our modular forecasting software, FlexiCast.
- An evidence-based approach achieves a 30% relative reduction in error* for Inpharmation’s final share forecasts vs. non-pharma-specific approaches.
- Most forecasting models for the pharmaceutical industry incorrectly simulate therapy area-specific dynamics, such as multiple treatment steps in oncology forecasts. Inpharmation has two decades of experience delivering pharma-specific bespoke forecast models.
*Errors found in audit of 88 non-modular spreadsheet models.
Errors found in audit of 88 non-modular spreadsheet models.
- I need to understand which asset to purchase… How can I quantify the pharma-relevant risks and translate these into a strategic recommendation?
- I have limited access to forecast data… What is the best strategic approach to designing my therapy area (e.g. oncology) forecast?
- I have a large number of market segments to forecast… How can I quickly forecast which are relevant?
- I have to generate a brand forecast for 80 countries… How can I roll-out and consolidate all the forecasts, assumptions and results?
- I have a flow model/Markov model which produces illogical results… How can I calibrate my forecast using an evidence-based approach?
Years of experience delivering pharma-specific bespoke forecast models.
"Europe's most respected pharma forecasting & pricing specialist consultancy."
Centre for Executive Leadership
Evidence-based forecasting models for the pharmaceutical industry
75% of the top-20 global pharma companies use Inpharmation’s evidence-based forecasting platform. When you need accurate and reliable forecasts, you need solutions that are based upon validated, pharma-specific models and tools.
Most importantly, bespoke forecasting models for the pharmaceutical industry are specific to your strategic business questions:
- With 73 different forecast models, FlexiCast has evidence-based forecast models that are appropriate for all main therapy areas. What’s more, these models have been validated for pharmaceutical forecasting.
- DataTreeTM meets your requirements for forecasting multiple therapy areas and countries in a single forecast interface.
- Our decades of experience answering bespoke pharmaceutical forecast questions means we have developed customized risk models and flow models to meet your strategic forecast questions.
Included in all FlexiCast software licenses is industry-leading software training. 93% of course attendees highly rate our forecasting training.
The evidence behind Inpharmation’s fact-based approach to pricing is meticulously documented in the book Sales Forecasting for Pharmaceuticals: An Evidence-Based Approach by Inpharmation’s Managing Director, Gary Johnson.