FlexiCast is Inpharmation’s evidence-based pharma forecasting software; developed specifically for the challenges faced by pharmaceutical forecasting, business development and marketing teams. Inpharmation has been delivering evidence-based forecasts to the pharmaceutical industry for two decades and FlexiCast distils the evidence-based forecast principles that we’ve developed into a flexible and easy-to-use forecast platform.
FlexiCast is designed from the ground-up to flexible fit into your forecast workflow, when you purchase FlexiCast you gain access to the following:
- 73 demand forecast models and tools that have been developed specifically for pharma forecasts.
- Pharma-validated peak share models that can reduce your forecast error by up to 75%*.
- Pharma-Specific™ combined forecast approaches that can reduce forecast error up to 70%**.
*Taking a combined approach vs. a standard dilution model approach.
**Based on a combination of extrapolation methods vs. an uncombined random-walk approach.
Reduction in peak share forecast error vs. a standard dilution approach.*
- Powerful models that determine market share for both therapy classes and brands.
- Uptake models (such as the Bass Model) that allow you to simply model the evolution of market shares for every product in one go.
- Extrapolation of stable trends using an exceptionally simple and user-friendly tool.
- Patient flow modelling that is crisp and simple and doesn’t require any specialized systems dynamics tools or training.
- Simple tools that handle all the specialist pharma issues not found in general purpose forecasting software (like co-prescription, lines of therapy, step care, oncology and other specialist markets).
- Epi-based and patient-based forecasting approaches.
- Capturing the impact of market access correctly in your forecasts.
- Simple risk modelling that does not require you to become a “Monte Carlo simulation” specialist.
Of top-20 pharma companies are using Inpharmation’s FlexiCast demand forecasting software.
"I'm happy to report that my forecasting work (using Inpharmation's model) has been called out as an example of 'best practices.' I've been asked to present the model to some of the highest ranking officers at my company."
Director Strategic Planning and Decision Analysis, Top-10 pharmaceutical company
Evidence-based pharma forecasting software
The reason 75% of the top-20 global pharma companies use Inpharmation’s evidence-based forecasting platform is because when you need accurate, reliable forecasts, you need solutions that are based upon validated, pharma-specific models and tools.
Most importantly, your pharma-specific forecasting software needs to be specific for your brand’s therapy area:
- With 73 different forecast models, FlexiCast has evidence-based forecast models that are appropriate for all main therapy areas.
- Inpharmation’s oncology-specific forecast models have been validated in the major tumor types; across EU5, US and Japan.
- Inpharmation’s core share models have been validated across 24 of the major therapeutic areas for EU5, US and Japan.
Included in all FlexiCast software licenses is software training from Inpharmation, a provider of the leading pharmaceutical executive training course with 93% satisfaction ratings.
The evidence behind Inpharmation’s fact-based approach to pricing is meticulously documented in the book Sales Forecasting for Pharmaceuticals: An Evidence-Based Approach by Inpharmation’s Managing Director, Gary Johnson.