FlexiCast includes several fully-featured forecast model templates, including a flexible net present value calculator.
Using FlexiCast, Inpharmation’s pharmaceutical modelling software, means you get access to an eNPV calculator that solves the most frequent NPV calculation challenges:
- Most NPV structures don’t correctly take account of pharma-specific risks; Inpharmation’s solution automatically suggests evidence-based assumptions relevant to your stage of development.
- Most spreadsheet-based NPV formulae don’t correctly handle long-term forecasts; Inpharmation’s solution works with both short-term and long-term strategic asset valuations.
- Inpharmation’s solution automatically provides licensing opportunity templates to assist with rapid B.D. evaluations.
Automatically solves the most frequent NPV calculation challenges.
"FlexiCast is a great tool as it is based on evidence. This makes it a lot easier to sell forecasting results to top level decision makers."
Strategy and Portfolio Manager, Top-10 pharmaceutical company
Evidence-based pharma forecasting software
The reason 75% of the top-20 global pharma companies use Inpharmation’s evidence-based forecasting platform, is because when you need accurate, reliable forecasts, you need solutions that are based upon validated, Pharma-Specific™ models and tools.
Most importantly, your Pharma-Specific forecasting software needs to be specific for your brand’s therapy area:
- With 73 different forecast models, FlexiCast has evidence-based forecast models that are appropriate for all main therapy areas.
- Inpharmation’s core share models have been validated across 24 of the major therapeutic areas for the EU5, US and Japan.
- Inpharmation’s oncology-specific forecast models have been validated in all major tumor types, across the EU5, US and Japan.
Included in all FlexiCast software licenses is industry-leading training. 93% of pricing and market access course attendees highly rate our forecasting training.
The evidence behind Inpharmation’s fact-based approach to pricing is meticulously documented in the book Sales Forecasting for Pharmaceuticals: An Evidence-Based Approach by Inpharmation’s Managing Director, Gary Johnson.