FlexiCast includes several fully-featured forecast model templates, including a flexible net present value calculator.
Using FlexiCast, Inpharmation’s pharmaceutical modelling software, means you get access to an eNPV calculator that solves the most frequent NPV calculation challenges:
- Most NPV structures don’t correctly take account of pharma-specific risks; Inpharmation’s solution automatically suggests evidence-based assumptions relevant to your stage of development.
- Most spreadsheet-based NPV formulae don’t correctly handle long-term forecasts; Inpharmation’s solution works with both short-term and long-term strategic asset valuations.
- Inpharmation’s solution automatically provides licensing opportunity templates to assist with rapid B.D. evaluations.
Automatically solves the most frequent NPV calculation challenges.
“Europe’s most respected pharma forecasting specialist consultancy.”
Centre For Executive Leadership for Pharma
“The FlexiCast tool can help with many aspects of the sales forecasting process, even as an add on to existing tools you are already using.”
Top 10 Pharma Company
“The technical support was really good and very helpful for my project. It was so good, I am in thinking about changing the format of our training to be all 1:1 based.”
Top 10 Pharma Company
Evidence-based pharma forecasting software
The reason 75% of the top-20 global pharma companies use Inpharmation’s evidence-based forecasting platform, is because when you need accurate, reliable forecasts, you need solutions that are based upon validated, Pharma-Specific™ models and tools.
Most importantly, your Pharma-Specific forecasting software needs to be specific for your brand’s therapy area:
- With 73 different forecast models, FlexiCast has evidence-based forecast models that are appropriate for all main therapy areas.
- Inpharmation’s core share models have been validated across 24 of the major therapeutic areas for the EU5, US and Japan.
- Inpharmation’s oncology-specific forecast models have been validated in all major tumor types, across the EU5, US and Japan.
Included in all FlexiCast software licenses is industry-leading training. 93% of pricing and market access course attendees highly rate our forecasting training.
The evidence behind Inpharmation’s fact-based approach to pricing is meticulously documented in the book Sales Forecasting for Pharmaceuticals: An Evidence-Based Approach by Inpharmation’s Managing Director, Gary Johnson.