Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific™ price-demand elasticity research has been developed by experts to overcome the challenges faced when running traditional pharmaceutical pricing research:
- Price-elasticity demand research goes far beyond traditional pricing research, to give you powerful strategic recommendations based on a number of different pricing landscape scenarios.
- Running pharmaceutical price-elasticity demand research when you have a limited number of respondents, in this case limited payers, requires efficient survey techniques.
- Inpharmation’s validated pharmaceutical price-elasticity demand research methods are subject to up to 79% less error than traditional pricing research methods*.
*Independent comparison of two direct pricing methodologies
Reduction in error compared to traditional pricing methodologies.*
- Pharmaceutical lifecycle pricing: Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific price-demand elasticity research is specific for all stages of your pharmaceutical brand lifecycle pricing, whether you are developing a pricing strategy pre-launch, need to run in-market price optimization due to competitor price tactics or need to optimize prices in the light of further indication launches.
- Going beyond the brand: Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific price-demand elasticity research can investigate supra-brand pharma pricing effects, investigating whether brand (and biosimilar) pricing strategy can impact usage of the therapeutic class or treatment mechanism.
- Scenario analysis: Inpharmation’s decades of systems modelling experience means project-specific options can include scenario analysis engines and system-modelling simulators.
Of the top-20 global pharma companies use Inpharmation’s pricing solutions.
"Europe's most respected pharma forecasting & pricing specialist consultancy."
Centre for Executive Leadership
Evidence-based approach to price-demand elasticity research
Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific price-demand elasticity research is the premier solution to pharmaceutical pricing and market questions when your business question needs a fine-tuned quantitative answer. This is because Inpharmation’s research techniques are structured in a precise way, and can be compared rigorously against other structured techniques. In this way, the best techniques can be selected and deployed to help recommend a value-based pricing strategy.
Unstructured interviews cannot be scientifically tested as no two unstructured interviews are ever the same. (Although, we do know from a vast body of empirical research that unstructured judgments produce much worse predictions than structured techniques.)
Inpharmation deploys a range of evidence-based quantitative pharmaceutical pricing and market access research techniques and these can be used throughout the development of a pharmaceutical product. In fact, 70% of the top-20 global pharma companies already use Inpharmation’s pricing solutions.