Data Protection Policy
Inpharmation adheres to the principles of the 1998 Data Protection Act. In the event of any breach of the Data Protection Act disciplinary procedures apply.
As part of operations, Inpharmation needs at times to obtain and process information. This information includes any offline or online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, usernames and passwords, digital footprints, photographs, social security numbers, financial data etc.
Inpharmation collects all information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
In accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act, Inpharmation commits:-
- To fairly and lawfully process personal data.
- To not use data for any purpose other than those agreed by data subjects.
- To only hold data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- To only hold data that is accurate and up-to-date.
- To not keep data longer than necessary.
- To respect individuals’ rights in accordance the Data Protection Act 1998.
- To hold all data in a secure manner. Appropriate technical and organisational measures are taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of data.
- To never transfer data outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection.