Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific™ quantitative market research platform has been developed to meet the unique requirements of pharmaceutical market research.
Pharma-Specific conjoint analysis is designed from the ground-up to offer the best results for pharmaceutical quantitative market research:
- Your analysis needs to be robust, so Inpharmation apply a pharma-specific conjoint analysis methodology which can achieve up to a 47% reduction in relative forecast error vs. traditional discrete choice-based conjoint analysis.*
- Respondents can be difficult to survey or low in number, so Inpharmation apply a pharma-specific conjoint analysis methodology which can achieve standard errors of <5% with only 20 respondents.**
- The answer to research questions frequently involves researching many market segments, so Inpharmation applies a pharma-specific conjoint analysis methodology with efficient powering which means you can probe more market segments in your research window.
*Reduction in relative forecast error for pharma-specific conjoint (n=20) vs. best choice-based conjoint method (n=40).
**Standard error estimated based upon power calculations based on the spread of survey past responses.
Reduction in relative forecast error provided by Inpharmation’s pharma-specific self-explicated conjoint vs. discrete choice-based conjoint.*
- Sample sizes powered for pharmaceutical market research: Because respondents (healthcare professionals, Payers etc.) in pharmaceutical market research are often harder to find and more expensive to survey, most pharma conjoint surveys are under-powered. Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific Conjoint platform uses a conjoint method that delivers gold-standard accuracy, but with much smaller sample sizes.
- Specific for pharmaceutical market research: Because pharma market shares are driven by more than a product profile (market entry order, promotional support, the impact of co-prescription, lines of therapy etc. are all important), Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific Conjoint market simulator can handle the impact of all such drivers.
- Validated for pharmaceutical markets: Because your forecast accuracy is of paramount importance, Inpharmation has validated our market research approach for pharmaceutical forecasts.
- Built for demand and market access interactions: Because market access is key to pharma sales, Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific Conjoint research platform fully captures the impact of prescriber choice, market access and pricing in a single survey.
S.E. (standard error) in conjoint based on only 20 respondents.**
"Europe's most respected pharma forecasting & pricing specialist consultancy."
Centre for Executive Leadership
Evidence-based conjoint & quantitative research
For the past two decades, Inpharmation has championed an approach to pharmaceutical conjoint analysis and quantitative market research that is built upon a solid evidence base. This means that all Inpharmation’s marketing research analysis is based upon:
- Methodologies shown to be accurate for pharmaceutical market research respondent populations.
- Methodologies that have been validated in many different therapy areas.
- Combinations of forecasting approaches based on two decades of evidence and validation.
Included in all Inpharmation’s Pharma-Specific Conjoint project deliverables is training from Inpharmation; expert in passing on our knowledge to our customers, 93% of course attendees highly rate our forecasting training.
The evidence-based approach to pharma market research is explained in detail in the book Principles of Pharmaceutical Market Research: Evidence-based Surveys by Inpharmation’s founder, Gary Johnson.